Monday, January 2, 2012

Warning Labels

I'm sure you've seen the warning labels that are on electronics and such. You know---"please warn children of the dangers of death by electric shock" and "Do not drink" "This product is known to cause cancer in laboratory animals" Just to name a few that come to mind...

I sooooo wish people came with warning labels :) You know like, "Does not play well with others" or "Will attack without warning" or "Can't be trusted"...

Wouldn't that be something?? :) There wouldn't be anymore 'pretending to be something you're not' would there? It would all be laid out in the open. I think people should be that way anyway. I am the same way all of the time...or at least I try to be. I don't lie to please people...I don't pretend to be one person at church, another on facebook and a whole different person on a blog...and for what?? Just to impress a certain group of people? Or to try and convince yourself that you aren't yourself?? I just don't understand some people...not at all. Honestly...the only opinion that really matters is the Lords...and I highly doubt he's concerned about status updates :) although He is fully aware of them.

I know someone who is never the same. On Facebook she's one person, on her blog she's another...then at church, she is two or three different people. You never know...should I try to talk to her?? or not??  Not sure if she is in self-denial or suffers from multiple personality disorder. Not trying to be mean...not at all. I pray for this person, I do. But seriously...I just don't understand. Be real! Be yourself! If you don't like yourself, then change...just don't fake it.

No comments:

Post a Comment